Visitors are sure to enjoy all that Somis has to offer. Top sights around the area include Ventura Pier and Mission San Buenaventura.
- There are 279 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area
- The closest major airport is in Santa Paula, CA (SZP), 7.4 mi (11.9 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Oxnard, CA (OXR), 12.7 mi (20.5 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Somis
Notable places to visit in the surrounding region include Ventura Pier and Mission San Buenaventura. You'll also find Camarillo Public Library and Camarillo Ranch in the area.
As you start planning your visit to Somis, the perfect accommodation may not be in the heart of the city but you'll find 34 hotels and lodging options locally. Listed here are places to stay within 5 miles of the city center.
- Charming Private Guest House On A 20 Acre Estate is located within 3.3 mi (5.2 km) of the city center. Located in Somis, this guesthouse features a kitchen, a balcony, and a living room. Our customers like its walkable location.
- Good Nite Inn Camarillo is located 4.3 mi (6.9 km) from the city center. Guests who stay at this 2-star motel in Camarillo can enjoy access to an outdoor pool and free parking, along with free WiFi. Our customers like its family-friendly amenities and breakfast.
Dressing for Somis
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 67°F during the day and 42°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 74°F, while the average at night is 48°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 75°F with nighttime averages of 42°F
- Average annual rainfall for Somis is 14.69 inches
- Usually September and August are the hottest months with an average of 77°F, whereas February and December are often coldest, averaging 42°F