Visiting Santa Paula
History buffs will enjoy exploring Santa Paula, and visitors give high marks for the top-notch restaurants. Tourists who journey to this relaxing city can discover its shopping, entertainment choices, and coffeehouses. Top sights around the area include Ventura Pier and Mission San Buenaventura.
- There are 4 hotels and other accommodations in Santa Paula
- The closest major airport is in Santa Paula, CA (SZP), 0.3 mi (0.5 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Oxnard, CA (OXR), 13.6 mi (21.9 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Santa Paula
The city's cultural venues include Museum of Ventura County and Santa Paula Theatre Center. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Veterans Memorial Park and Santa Paula City Hall.
Below is a top accommodation based on our user reviews:
- Santa Paula Inn - This 2.5-star hotel features free breakfast, free WiFi, and free parking. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its central location and helpful staff.
Popular places to visit outside the city include Ventura Pier, located 14.2 mi (22.8 km) from the heart of the city, and Mission San Buenaventura, which is 14.4 mi/23.2 km away.
Dressing for Santa Paula
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 73°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 41°F
- From April to June, the average is 79°F during the day and 44°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 83°F during the day and 53°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 80°F as the daytime average and 41°F as the nighttime average
- About 16.85 inches of rain falls on Santa Paula each year
- August and September are usually the hottest months averaging 82°F, while December and January are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 41°F