Find Hotels in Sherman Oaks, CA
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on Jun 7, 2020
Reviewed on Sep 15, 2020
Reviewed on Jul 24, 2020
Visiting Sherman Oaks
Families will find kid-friendly activities in Sherman Oaks, and visitors give high marks for the top-notch restaurants and shopping. Tourists who journey to this welcoming city can discover its sporting events, entertainment choices, and theme park. Universal Studios Hollywood®, J. Paul Getty Museum, and Warner Brothers Studio are some of the top sights around the area.
- You'll find 2643 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Los Angeles
- The closest major airport is in Van Nuys, CA (VNY), 5.3 mi (8.5 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Burbank, CA (BUR-Bob Hope), 6 mi (9.7 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Sherman Oaks
The city is well liked for its places to shop, and Sherman Oaks Galleria is a favorite for retail therapy. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Van Nuys Sherman Oaks War Memorial Park and Sherman Oaks Castle Park.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 17 hotels and other lodging accommodations to select from in Sherman Oaks. Here are highly ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Sweet Dreams B&B - This 3.5-star bed & breakfast features free breakfast, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and convenient parking.
- Courtyard by Marriott Los Angeles - Sherman Oaks - Our customers like the bar and comfortable rooms at this hotel. With a stay at this 3.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi.
- Best Western Plus Carriage Inn - This 3-star hotel features a restaurant, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi. Expedia customers like its overall value and helpful staff.
Popular places to see around the area include Universal Studios Hollywood®, located 5.1 mi (8.2 km) from the heart of the city, and J. Paul Getty Museum, which is 5.3 mi/8.5 km away.
Dressing for Sherman Oaks
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 71°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 44°F
- From April to June, the average is 87°F during the day and 49°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 92°F during the day and 59°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 83°F as the daytime average and 43°F as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for Sherman Oaks is 12.44 inches
- August and September are usually the hottest months averaging 90°F, while December and January are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 44°F
Frequently asked questions
Where is the best place for a stay in Sherman Oaks?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Sherman Oaks, will I receive a refund?
Where can I learn more about changing or cancelling my trip to Sherman Oaks?
What's the best budget-friendly hotel in Sherman Oaks?
What's the best accommodation for families in Sherman Oaks?
What's the best place to stay for a couple going to Sherman Oaks?
What's the best pet-friendly accommodation in Sherman Oaks?
Where is the best hotel to stay close to Sherman Oaks Galleria?
What about the best place to stay close to Sherman Oaks Castle Park?
What's the best hotel to stay near the beach in Sherman Oaks?
What are some accommodations with pools in Sherman Oaks?
Recent reviews of Sherman Oaks hotels
More trip options
- Sherman Oaks Hotels by Star Rating
- Hotels near Sherman Oaks Airports
- Hotels in Sherman Oaks Neighborhoods
- Hotels near Popular Sherman Oaks Attractions
- More Accommodation Types in Sherman Oaks
- More Hotel Options in Sherman Oaks
- Sherman Oaks Hotels by Brand
- More Popular Hotels in Los Angeles
- Other Hotels near Sherman Oaks, Los Angeles
- Hotels in Popular Destinations
- Hotel Deals
- Expedia's Latest Trends