Find Pet-Friendly Hotels in Okaloosa Island, FL from $99
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Check prices on Okaloosa Island Pet-friendly Hotels
Top Okaloosa Island Pet-friendly Hotels
Reviewed on Oct 24, 2020
Reviewed on Oct 26, 2020
Okaloosa Island Pet-Friendly Hotels Information
Searching for a pet-friendly getaway in Okaloosa Island? Frolic with your furry friend at one of the 2 hotels or accommodations that allow pets. Review this popular Okaloosa Island accommodation that is a favorite among travelers with pets:
- As Close To The Ocean As You Can Get! 9 Unit Complex! is not only pet-friendly, but also offers accommodations with in-room kitchens and in-room washing machines.
Planning Your Trip to Okaloosa Island
Want to know the best time of year to visit? Arrange some outings with this info about average temperatures and rainfall.
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 71°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 45°F
- April-June: the average is 89°F during the day and 57°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 90°F during the day and 68°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 83°F as the daytime average and 45°F as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for Okaloosa Island is 62.36 inches
Exploring Okaloosa Island with Your Pet
Known for its seaside, Okaloosa Island has lots to offer visitors including its beautiful sunsets and entertainment. See the local sights and visit top attractions like Gulfarium Marine Adventure Park. While you're there, make sure you don't miss John Beasley Park and Fort Walton Beach Park. If you need some supplies for your animal companion, stop at Petland Fort Walton Beach, Tuesday Morning, or Doggy Bag.