Overall experience was very very bad.
- The rooms were disgusting and very unclean. I'm talking about left over trash in the room, the bed sheets were not changed, the pillows were stained a very dark yellow from never being washed, and so on. (I understand "you get what you pay for", but I have paid $50 for other rooms in other motels in the past, and I've never experienced such a bad stay). I felt incredibly uncomfortable on how unclean this place was. I'm not looking for top service and don't mind it being a little rough, but this place is flat out unfit and unclean.
Other reasons my experience was negative:
- It took over 15 minutes to check in. Myself and another guest waited outside and we're unable to obtain the attention of the man at the front desk. We banged on the door and called his number multiple times. Eventually, he noticed and came out to the front desk to check us in and give us the keys.
- The beds were old...I mean, really old. Like, the springs were poking out and if you rolled over it would be so loud and uncomfortable.
- There was no toilet paper
- it was very cold and the head did not "kick on" until 4am
- The walls are paper thin and we could hear 'everything' that was happening next door....I mean everything
Last comment: There are many other hotels and motels in the general area, I strongly recommend that you go there instead and avoid this place.