Find Hotels Near Palm Beach Outlets, Land of the Presidents from $75
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Top Hotels Close to Palm Beach Outlets
Reviewed on Sep 7, 2020
Palm Beach Outlets Hotel Guide
Want to experience Palm Beach Outlets?
It can be found 360 miles from the state capital, Tallahassee. Somewhat of a journey, but well worth it!
If you're thinking about staying somewhere nearby, you'll be able to find at least 9 hotels within 2 miles of Palm Beach Outlets. The Marriott West Palm Beach Hotel and the Grandview Gardens Bed & Breakfast are just 2 miles and 2 miles away. Another handy option, the Hilton Garden Inn West Palm Beach Airport, is 2 miles away.
If you're like most of us and budget is an overriding factor, book your accommodation only 0.07 miles away at the Best Western Palm Beach Lakes.
If you like traveling in style, you should consider staying at one of the upmarket hotels. Whether you drop your bags at the Breakers Palm Beach or the Palm Beach Marriott Singer Island Beach Resort & Spa, you're certain to be impressed.
Call in at Starbucks for some respite, and a shot of caffeine, after exploring Palm Beach Outlets. This popular stop is just a stroll away. Once you feel a rumbling in your stomach, treat yourself to a dinner at another establishment in the nearby area, Red Robin Gourmet Burgers. When the night is truly about to end, find a way to Zara Jazz Cafe and let the cocktails keep pouring.
Other Places to Visit near Palm Beach OutletsWhile you're in the area, you'll find out there's loads more than just Palm Beach Outlets to visit:
- Have flexible travel dates? Look at what's occurring in the forthcoming months at West Palm Beach Event Hall and time your vacation with an event you think is interesting.
- If you love shopping, you'll discover a retail wonderland at Cross County Mall. If it's fashion, general supplies or souvenirs you're looking for, you're more than likely to discover it here.
- Spend an afternoon shopping at Century Corners Shopping Center and purchase the ideal souvenirs for the whole family.
- Take a pleasant walk through the paths of Lincoln Park. Spend some time under the blue sky and breathe in the fresh, invigorating air.
- For a lot of us, a vacation isn't a vacation without a visit to the mall. Make your way to Pine Trail Shopping Center where you can devote a day to exploring its large selection of retail outlets and food joints.