Visitors to Wellington are sure to enjoy the shopping and restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy the city's beaches, safari tours, and theaters. Around the area, top sights include Palm Beach Zoo at Dreher Park, CityPlace, and Rapids Water Park.
- You'll find 683 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Palm Beach - West Palm Beach
- The closest major airport is in West Palm Beach, FL (PBI-Palm Beach Intl.), 10.8 mi (17.3 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Boca Raton, FL (BCT), 19.3 mi (31 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Wellington
The city is well liked for its places to shop, and Mall at Wellington Green is a favorite for retail therapy. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are International Polo Club and Palm Beach International Equestrian Center.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 13 hotels and other lodging options to choose from in Wellington. This is a top rated accommodation based on Expedia user reviews:
- Hampton Inn & Suites Wellington - This 2.5-star hotel features free breakfast, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and helpful staff.
In the surrounding area, top places to visit include Palm Beach Zoo at Dreher Park, 11.5 mi/18.5 km from the heart of the city, and CityPlace, which is 13.2 mi (21.2 km) away.
Dressing for Wellington
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 80°F during the day and 56°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 89°F, while the average at night is 64°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 91°F with nighttime averages of 74°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 87°F and nighttime averages of 57°F
- About 62.40 inches of rain falls on Wellington each year
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 90°F, whereas January and December are often coldest, averaging 58°F