Find Hotels in Paola, KS
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Meal plans available
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on Sep 23, 2020
Reviewed on Jan 6, 2020
Reviewed on Jan 11, 2021
Visitors can enjoy all that Paola has to offer including the golf courses and parks. This city also attracts tourists with its welcoming locals.
- There are 28 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area
- The closest major airport is in Kansas City, MO (MCI-Kansas City Intl.), 50.1 mi (80.7 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Paola
The picturesque setting of Park Square and Wallace Park exemplify the city's natural beauty. Additionally, you might want to add Paola Golf Club to your agenda.
This is a top accommodation based on our user reviews:
- Paola Inn And Suites - With a stay at this 2-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and proximity to shopping.
Dressing for Paola
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 60°F during the day and 20°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 86°F, while the average at night is 38°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 88°F with nighttime averages of 52°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 73°F and nighttime averages of 20°F
- Average annual rainfall for Paola is 41.89 inches
- Usually August and July are the hottest months with an average of 87°F, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 22°F