Visitors are sure to enjoy all that Edgerton has to offer. There are 52 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area.
Sightseeing and Staying in Edgerton
Places to visit in the larger region include Baker University, Great Mall of the Great Plains, and Johnson County District Courthouse. Additionally, you'll find Kansas State School for the Deaf and Paola Golf Club in the area.
As you plan for your vacation to Edgerton, you might not find an accommodation in the city center, but you can select from 52 lodging options within the bigger area. Listed here are places to stay in the area:
- Days Inn by Wyndham KU Lawrence is located 19.6 mi (31.6 km) from the heart of Edgerton. This 1.5-star motel in Lawrence features free breakfast, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its overall value and proximity to shopping.
- University Inn and Suites Lawrence is 18.3 mi (29.4 km) from the center of Edgerton. Guests who stay at this 2.5-star hotel in Lawrence can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its overall value and comfortable, quiet rooms.
- Springhill Suites by Marriott Lawrence is 18.9 mi (30.4 km) from central Edgerton. Guests who stay at this 3-star hotel in Lawrence can enjoy access to free breakfast and an indoor pool, along with free WiFi. Our customers like its family-friendly amenities and clean, comfortable rooms.
Dressing for Edgerton
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 60°F during the day and 20°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 86°F, while the average at night is 38°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 88°F with nighttime averages of 52°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 73°F and nighttime averages of 20°F
- About 41.89 inches of rain falls on Edgerton each year
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 87°F, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 22°F