Visitors to Ottawa are sure to enjoy the restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy the city's riverfront, festivals, and forests.
- You'll find 19 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Emporia
- The closest major airport is in Topeka, KS (FOE-Forbes Field), 32.5 mi (52.4 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Ottawa
A couple of favorite places to visit are Old Depot Museum and Forest Park. Additionally, you'll find Baker University and John Brown Memorial Park in the area.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 6 hotels and other lodging options available to choose from in Ottawa. Here are top ones based on our user reviews:
- Comfort Inn - This 2.5-star hotel features free breakfast, an indoor pool, and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its family-friendly amenities and pool.
- SureStay Hotel by Best Western Ottawa - Our customers like the overall value and helpful staff at this hotel. This 2.5-star hotel features free breakfast, an indoor pool, and free WiFi.
- Super 8 by Wyndham Ottawa - With a stay at this 2-star motel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an indoor pool, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its overall value and pool.
Dressing for Ottawa
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 60°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 18°F
- From April to June, the average is 87°F during the day and 37°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 89°F during the day and 51°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 73°F as the daytime average and 19°F as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for Ottawa is 39.92 inches
- August and July are usually the hottest months averaging 87°F, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 20°F