Families will find kid-friendly activities in Paramus, and visitors give high marks for the shopping and top-notch restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy the city's churches, zoo, and golf courses. Top sights around the area include Bronx Zoo, Central Park, and American Lyric Theater.
- You'll find 53 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Fort Lee - Paramus
- The closest major airport is in Teterboro, NJ (TEB), 6.1 mi (9.9 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Caldwell, NJ (CDW-Essex County), 11.8 mi (18.9 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Paramus
Shopping is one of the favorite things to do, so consider an excursion to Paramus Park Mall, Westfield Garden State Plaza, and Fashion Center. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Ridgewood Country Club and Ciccone Theatre.
As you plan your vacation, you'll find 6 hotels and other lodging accommodations to choose from in Paramus. Here are top ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Hampton Inn Paramus, NJ - This 2.5-star hotel is a favorite with Expedia travelers for its overall value and helpful staff.
- Courtyard by Marriott Paramus - Our customers like the overall value and clean, comfortable rooms at this hotel. This 3-star hotel features a restaurant, an indoor pool, and free WiFi.
- Holiday Inn Express Paramus - With a stay at this 2.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its overall value and helpful staff.
Outside the city, popular places to visit include Bronx Zoo, located 12.1 mi (19.5 km) from the city center, and Central Park, which is 13.1 mi/21.1 km away.
Dressing for Paramus
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 56°F and the nighttime average to be 23°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 85°F during the day and 38°F at night
- July through September averages 86°F during the day and 52°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 72°F during the day and 25°F at night
- Average annual rainfall for Paramus is 47.64 inches
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 85°F, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 25°F