Visiting Elmwood Park
Visitors can enjoy all that Elmwood Park has to offer including the shopping and restaurants. This city also attracts tourists with its welcoming locals. Top sights around the area include American Lyric Theater, Central Park, and Broadway.
- You'll find 53 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Fort Lee - Paramus
- The closest major airport is in Teterboro, NJ (TEB), 4.5 mi (7.3 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Caldwell, NJ (CDW-Essex County), 8.5 mi (13.6 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Elmwood Park
Notable places to visit in the larger region include American Lyric Theater, Central Park, and Broadway. In the area, you'll also find Times Square and Barney's.
This is a top accommodation based on our user reviews:
- Red Carpet Inn Elmwood Park - With a stay at this 2-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its helpful staff.
In the surrounding area, top places to visit include Rockefeller Center, located 12.5 mi (20.1 km) from the city center, and Bloomingdale's, which is 12.6 mi/20.4 km away.
Dressing for Elmwood Park
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 56°F during the day and 23°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 85°F, while the average at night is 38°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 86°F with nighttime averages of 52°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 72°F and nighttime averages of 25°F
- Average annual rainfall for Elmwood Park is 47.64 inches
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 85°F, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 25°F