Visiting Paw Paw
Budget-minded travelers will find good deals in Paw Paw, and many visitors are sure to appreciate the restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy the city's wineries, shopping, and lakeside setting.
- You'll find 95 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Kalamazoo
- The closest major airport is in Kalamazoo, MI (AZO-Kalamazoo-Battle Creek Intl.), 17.3 mi (27.8 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Paw Paw
Places to visit in the larger region include Western Michigan University, Cheshire Hills Golf Course, and Crossroads Park Shopping Center. In the area, you'll also find Waldo Stadium and Kalamazoo College.
Below is a top rated place to stay based on Expedia user reviews:
- Comfort Inn And Suites Paw Paw - With a stay at this 2.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an indoor pool, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and pool.
Dressing for Paw Paw
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 53°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 18°F
- From April to June, the average is 83°F during the day and 33°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 83°F during the day and 46°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 66°F as the daytime average and 19°F as the nighttime average
- Paw Paw gets about 35.71 inches of rain per year
- July and June are usually the hottest months averaging 82°F, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 19°F