Visiting Pearl River
Visitors to Pearl River are sure to enjoy the riverfront and restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy the city's soccer matches and shopping. Top sights around the area include Bronx Zoo and Yankee Stadium.
- You'll find 23 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Nyack
- The closest major airport is in Teterboro, NJ (TEB), 14.7 mi (23.6 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in White Plains, NY (HPN-Westchester County), 16 mi (25.7 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Pearl River
A favorite place to visit in the city is Blue Hill Golf Course. Additionally, in the area you'll find Bronx Zoo and Yankee Stadium.
Below is a top rated place to stay based on our user reviews:
- Hilton Pearl River - With a stay at this 3.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and an indoor pool, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its quiet location and helpful staff.
Dressing for Pearl River
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 56°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 23°F
- From April to June, the average is 85°F during the day and 38°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 86°F during the day and 52°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 72°F as the daytime average and 25°F as the nighttime average
- About 47.64 inches of rain falls on Pearl River each year
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 85°F, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 25°F