Families will find kid-friendly activities in Nanuet, and visitors give high marks for the top-notch restaurants. This city also attracts tourists with its shopping and sporting events.
- You'll find 23 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Nyack
- The closest major airport is in White Plains, NY (HPN-Westchester County), 16.2 mi (26.1 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Teterboro, NJ (TEB), 17.3 mi (27.8 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Nanuet
The city is well liked for its places to shop, and The Shops at Nanuet is a favorite for retail therapy. You'll also find St. Paul's Episcopal Church and Palisades Center in the area.
As you plan your vacation, you'll find 5 hotels and other lodging accommodations to pick from in Nanuet. Here you'll find top ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Hilton Garden Inn Nanuet - This 3-star hotel features a restaurant, an indoor pool, and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its pool and clean, comfortable rooms.
- DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Nanuet - Our customers like the pool and clean, comfortable rooms at this hotel. This 3.5-star hotel features a restaurant, an indoor pool, and free WiFi.
- Hampton Inn Nanuet - This 2.5-star hotel features free breakfast, a restaurant, and an indoor pool. Expedia customers like its proximity to shopping and comfortable rooms.
Dressing for Nanuet
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 56°F and the nighttime average to be 23°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 85°F during the day and 38°F at night
- July through September averages 86°F during the day and 52°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 72°F during the day and 25°F at night
- About 47.64 inches of rain falls on Nanuet each year
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 85°F, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 25°F