Visiting Punta Diamante
Couples looking to get away will find a romantic atmosphere in Punta Diamante, and many visitors are sure to appreciate the restaurants and beaches. Tourists can also enjoy the city's cafés and shopping. Top sights around the area include La Quebrada Cliffs, Bahia de Puerto Marques, and Playa Revolcadero.
- There are 4 hotels and other accommodations in Punta Diamante
- The closest major airport is in Acapulco, Guerrero (ACA-General Juan N. Alvarez Intl.), 6.1 mi (9.9 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Punta Diamante
The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the beaches and such places to visit as Playa Majahua and El Revolcadero. Additionally, in the area you'll find La Quebrada Cliffs and Bahia de Puerto Marques.
Here's a top rated accommodation based on our user reviews:
- Banyan Tree Cabo Marques - This 5-star hotel features 2 outdoor pools, a full-service spa, and 3 restaurants. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its dining options and bar.
A top sight in the surrounding area is Playa Revolcadero, located 1.6 mi (2.6 km) from the heart of the city.
Dressing for Punta Diamante
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 89°F and the nighttime average to be 72°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 91°F during the day and 73°F at night
- July through September averages 91°F during the day and 75°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 90°F during the day and 72°F at night
- Punta Diamante gets about 58.11 inches of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually June and August with an average temperature of 91°F, while the coldest months are December and January with an average of 72°F