Find Hotels in Lake Erie Islands, OH
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on Aug 28, 2019
Reviewed on Aug 17, 2020
Reviewed on Sep 10, 2020
Reviewed on Aug 10, 2020
Reviewed on Aug 26, 2020
Visiting Lake Erie Islands
Visitors to Lake Erie Islands are sure to enjoy the bars. Tourists can also enjoy the city's festivals, monuments, and lakeside setting. Top sights around the area include Cedar Point and African Safari Wildlife Park.
- You'll find 300 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Sandusky
- The closest major airport is in Cleveland, OH (CLE-Hopkins Intl.), 50.3 mi (80.9 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Toledo, OH (TOL-Toledo Express), 54.1 mi (87.1 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Lake Erie Islands
Cultural venues in the city include Aquatic Resource Center, Lake Erie Islands Historical Society, and Inscription Rock. Attractions like Perry's Cave and Heineman Winery are fun for everyone, not just kids. The city is notable for landmarks like Perry's Victory and International Peace Memorial, Stonehenge, and South Bass Island Lighthouse.
In Lake Erie Islands, you'll find 95 hotels and other lodging accommodations so you'll have plenty of choices for a perfect vacation. Here are top ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Put in Bay Victory Station Hotel - Amenities at this 2-star hotel include free WiFi and free parking. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its central location and clean rooms.
- Harbour View Suites - Our customers like the quiet location and helpful staff at this hotel. This 3-star hotel features free WiFi, free parking, and a terrace.
- Put-In-Bay Resort and Conference Center - This 3-star hotel features free breakfast, a restaurant, and free WiFi. Expedia customers like its proximity to shopping and clean, comfortable rooms.
Other top sights in Lake Erie Islands include Lake Erie. Popular places to see in the area include Cedar Point, 12 mi/19.3 km from the heart of the city, and African Safari Wildlife Park, which is 9.6 mi (15.5 km) away.
Dressing for Lake Erie Islands
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 50°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 21°F
- From April to June, the average is 81°F during the day and 36°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 82°F during the day and 52°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 67°F as the daytime average and 22°F as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for Lake Erie Islands is 33.11 inches
- July and June are usually the hottest months averaging 80°F, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 23°F
More trip options
- Lake Erie Islands Hotels by Star Rating
- Hotels near Popular Lake Erie Islands Attractions
- More Accommodation Types in Lake Erie Islands
- More Hotel Options in Lake Erie Islands
- More Popular Hotels in Sandusky
- Other Hotels near Lake Erie Islands, Sandusky
- Hotels in Popular Destinations
- Hotel Deals
- Expedia's Latest Trends