Apartments in Richmond for Rent
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Featured Apartments in Richmond
Reviewed on Sep 25, 2020
Reviewed on Jun 12, 2020
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on Oct 17, 2020
Other property types in Richmond
The Berkeley Hotel
Reviewed on Dec 27, 2020
Reviewed on Jan 3, 2021
Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Richmond West at I-64, VA
Reviewed on Jan 20, 2021
Staying in an Apartment in Richmond
You'll find 258 hotels and other accommodations in Richmond, including a selection of apartments. Why not take time during your visit to seek out the area's great live music and enjoy its picturesque gardens? Virginia State Capitol and White House of the Confederacy are popular places to visit.
Are you thinking about an apartment for your stay? Apartments are ideal for families who want the conveniences of home, and also for couples who want to stay in a quieter area.
Listed below are some of the top Richmond apartments to choose from:
- Neighborhood: Innsbrook
- Located in Woodland Heights neighborhood
- Neighborhood: Jackson Ward
- Includes a patio, a living room, and a fireplace
- A patio and a living room included
- Located in Richmond
- In East Highland Park
Best Time to Visit Richmond
Though weather is just one aspect, it can have an impact on your travel plans, especially if you are planning a longer stay. And since apartments often have stricter cancellation policies, it’s good to familiarize yourself with these seasonal weather averages before you book.
- The hottest months are typically July and June, while January and February are the coldest months
- January-March: Daytime temperatures average 65° F and nighttime temperatures average 28° F
- April-June: 89° F is the daytime average and 42° F is the nighttime average
- July-September: Daytime averages are around 90° F and nighttime averages are around 54° F
- October-December: The average temperatures are 76° F during the day and 29° F at night
- Average rainfall is 43.62 inches in a year
Must See in Richmond
Travelers appreciate Richmond for its gardens and riverfront. Enjoy the outdoors at Lewis Ginter Botanical Garden and Capitol Square, or simply take in cultural attractions like White House of the Confederacy and Edgar Allan Poe Museum. You can also visit some other popular places in town including Virginia State Capitol and St. John's Episcopal Church.Richmond is known also for its:
- Historical sites
- Live music
How to Get to Richmond and Around the Area
Fly into Richmond, VA (RIC-Richmond Intl.), which is located 6 mi (9.7 km) away from the city center. If you'd like to venture out around the area, you may want to rent a car for your trip.