Families will find kid-friendly activities in Pearland, and visitors give high marks for the shopping and top-notch restaurants. This city also attracts tourists with its sporting events. Top sights around the area include Houston Zoo, Johnson Space Center - NASA, and Discovery Green.
- You'll find 1091 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Houston
- The closest major airport is in Houston, TX (HOU-William P. Hobby), 7.4 mi (11.9 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Houston, TX (EFD-Ellington Field), 9.5 mi (15.3 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Pearland
The city is well liked for its places to shop, and Pearland Town Center is a favorite for retail therapy. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Centennial Park and Southwyck Golf Club.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 12 hotels and other lodging options to pick from in Pearland. Below are top ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Comfort Suites Pearland / South Houston - This 2.5-star hotel features free breakfast, free WiFi, and free parking. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its pool and comfortable rooms.
- Hilton Garden Inn Houston-Pearland - Our customers like the pool and proximity to shopping at this hotel. With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and an outdoor pool, along with free Internet.
- SpringHill Suites by Marriott Houston Pearland - With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its breakfast and clean, comfortable rooms.
Top places to visit in the area include Houston Zoo, 12 mi/19.4 km from the heart of the city, and Johnson Space Center - NASA, which is 13.3 mi (21.4 km) away.
Dressing for Pearland
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 75°F during the day and 44°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 91°F, while the average at night is 56°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 93°F with nighttime averages of 66°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 85°F and nighttime averages of 44°F
- Pearland gets about 52.68 inches of rain per year
- Usually August and July are the hottest months with an average of 92°F, whereas January and December are often coldest, averaging 45°F