Picture yourself strolling through the downtown area during your next holiday, staring up at the monuments or the gorgeous landscapes wherever you look. Still, there is one thing you have been especially counting on: Round Tower. You have wanted to wander there for as long as you can remember, and the moment has finally arrived to mark it complete.
Round Tower Accommodation
Hotels near Round Tower
Round Tower is a popular site that entices many people each and every year.
It is just one of many hidden treasures that Copenhagen, the country's capital, has to offer its visitors.
Round Tower has numerous places to stay in the immediate vicinity. There are 84 hotels within a radius of 2 miles. A few are the Skt. Petri, the Radisson Blu Royal Hotel, Copenhagen and the Marriott Copenhagen, just 0.2 miles, 0.6 miles and 0.9 miles away, respectively.
Accommodation can be a big expense when exploring this wonderful world, so why not save a few dollars and grab a room at one of the nearby budget hotels? Placed 0.8 miles from it is the Scandic Copenhagen, but you might also like to check out the Scandic Palace Hotel if you're wanting an alternative. It's only 0.4 miles away.
This destination's many upmarket hotel options will no doubt be drawcards for those who tend to travel in style. Two options that exceed expectations when it comes to comfort and design are the First Hotel Mayfair and the Copenhagen Plaza, which are located just 0.8 miles and 0.6 miles away, respectively.
Just 0.1 miles from Round Tower, Café Phønix (Kultorvet 11, København K) offers fatigued tourists robust coffees and tasty treats. Finish your day with an appetizing meal from Hotel Christian IV | Copenhagen (Dronningens Tværgade 45, København K). This restaurant is just 0.4 miles away from Round Tower, making it an easy choice.
Here's a list of some of the additional things you can do in the vicinity of Round Tower:
- Plan a visit to Copenhagen Main Library and soak yourself in the rich collection of books, journals, imagination and information.
- Delve back in time and stop at Kultorvet, a pleasant spot to hang out and catch up with friends.
- Do what generations before you have done, spend some time looking around and exploring, or simply catching up with friends at Grabrodretorv Square.
- Browse through a large variety of books and other resources at Copenhagen University Library.
- Musical History Museum will always strike a chord with the lovers of music among us.
Some travelers find it convenient to reach Round Tower by train. The nearest station is DSB, which you'll find about 0.2 miles away. A second nearby station is Nørreport, which is 0.2 miles away.
Our Copenhagen City Centre resorts and hotels provide all you require, so you can be sure to have choices near Round Tower that you'll appreciate. Copenhagen City Centre was a relatively celebrated destination in the past year, so you won't be alone. Need help deciding? We have all the recommendations and advice you're looking for right here. You can roam with certainty once it's time to reserve, too: explorers of all types approve of their Copenhagen City Centre hotel.
- You'll find Copenhagen City Centre lodging will always be waiting to invite you into tidy and neat rooms.
- From big reunions to singles, we've got relaxing rooms for everyone.
- The staff at hotels near Round Tower go beyond what is expected which can only improve your journey to this marvelous feature.
It's simple to see why rooms near Copenhagen City Centre got extra visitors in the past year than 2015. And thanks to Expedia's big catalogue of hotels near Round Tower, you can stay right in the neighborhood.
Copenhagen City Centre Interesting Facts
With Round Tower crossed off your list, there are still more activities to see and do in Copenhagen City Centre.
- Until recently, Copenhagen City Centre treasures haven't been in the guidebooks, but trips have been taking off, meaning today is the day to book.
- You will see Copenhagen City Centre also knows several things about individualized assistance after you spend a time on its ample excursions.
- Enjoy the bars and pubs to conclude the good times right; the next day, visit one of the local museums.
Say goodbye to the vistas you're used to and call on more than a few all-new landscapes. You won't regret planning a getaway to Copenhagen City Centre, particularly when you cash in on Expedia's phenomenal deals on accommodation near Round Tower. Book today!