Visitors to Roybridge are sure to enjoy the bars and restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its coffeehouses.
- There are 7 hotels and other accommodations in Roybridge
- The closest major airport is in Inverness (INV), 49.5 mi (79.6 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Roybridge
A favorite place to visit in the city is Lochaber Geopark. You'll also find Grey Corries and Loch Lochy in the area.
As you plan your vacation, you'll find 7 hotels and other lodging options to pick from in Roybridge. Here you'll find highly ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Homagen B&B - With a stay at this 3-star bed & breakfast, guests can enjoy access to free parking and self-service laundry, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and overall value.
- The Stronlossit Inn - Our customers like the dining options and bar at this hotel. With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and free parking, along with free WiFi.
- Roy Bridge Hotel - This 3-star inn features a restaurant, free parking, and a bar. Expedia customers like its family-friendly amenities and bar.
Getting Around Roybridge
To explore the surrounding area, ride one of the trains from Roybridge Tulloch Station or Roy Bridge Station. Roybridge might not have very many public transit options to choose from so consider renting a car to explore more.
Dressing for Roybridge
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 49°F and the nighttime average to be 34°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 62°F during the day and 37°F at night
- July through September averages 63°F during the day and 44°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 56°F during the day and 35°F at night
- About 1.22 inches of rain falls on Roybridge each year
- Hottest months are usually August and July with an average temperature of 63°F, while the coldest months are February and January with an average of 34°F