Visitors can enjoy all that Gairlochy has to offer including its parks. In Gairlochy, there are 2 hotels and other accommodations to choose from. The closest major airport is in Inverness (INV), 55.5 mi (89.4 km) from the city center.
Sightseeing and Staying in Gairlochy
A favorite place to visit in the city is Lochaber Geopark. You'll also find Commando Memorial and Leanachan Forest in the area.
As you start planning your visit to Gairlochy, the best accommodation may not be centrally located but there are 68 hotels and lodging options locally. Listed here are places to stay in the area:
- Ben Nevis Hotel & Leisure Club is located 7 mi (11.3 km) from the heart of Gairlochy. This 3-star hotel in Fort William features free breakfast, a restaurant, and an indoor pool. Our customers like its breakfast and helpful staff.
- Formerly Named as West End Hotel, Muthu Fort William Hotel is 8.3 mi (13.3 km) from central Gairlochy. Guests who stay at this 3-star hotel in Fort William can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with in-room flat-screen TVs.
- Isles Of Glencoe Hotel is 17.1 mi (27.6 km) from the center of Gairlochy. Guests who stay at this 3-star hotel in Ballachulish can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its pool and convenient parking.
Dressing for Gairlochy
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 49°F during the day and 34°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 62°F, while the average at night is 37°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 63°F with nighttime averages of 44°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 56°F and nighttime averages of 35°F
- Gairlochy gets about 1.22 inches of rain per year
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 63°F, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 34°F