Visitors to Letterfinlay are sure to enjoy the lakeside setting, restaurants, and mountain views. The welcoming and relaxing setting also entices those visiting the city.
- There are 123 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area
- The closest major airport is in Inverness (INV), 48.8 mi (78.6 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Letterfinlay
The lakeside and mountain views exemplify the city's natural beauty and places to visit include Loch Lochy and Lochaber Geopark. Additionally, you'll find Commando Memorial and Leanachan Forest in the area.
Below is a top accommodation based on Expedia user reviews:
- Letterfinlay Lodge Hotel - This 3-star hotel features a private beach, a restaurant, and free parking. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its beach locale and comfortable rooms.
Dressing for Letterfinlay
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 49°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 34°F
- From April to June, the average is 62°F during the day and 37°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 63°F during the day and 44°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 56°F as the daytime average and 35°F as the nighttime average
- Letterfinlay gets about 1.22 inches of rain per year
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 63°F, while February and January are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 34°F