Travelers to Saint-Mathieu-de-Beloeil will find plenty to explore and enjoy. Top sights around the area include Notre Dame Basilica, Montreal Biodome, and Circuit Gilles Villeneuve.
- You'll find 963 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Montreal
- The closest major airport is in Montreal, QC (YHU-St. Hubert), 9.5 mi (15.3 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Montreal, QC (YUL-Pierre Elliott Trudeau Intl.), 25.3 mi (40.8 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Saint-Mathieu-de-Beloeil
Notable places to visit in the larger region include Notre Dame Basilica, Montreal Biodome, and Circuit Gilles Villeneuve. Additionally, in the area you'll find Biosphere and La Ronde Six Flags.
As you make plans for a getaway to Saint-Mathieu-de-Beloeil, your ideal accommodation may not be in the city center but you'll find 17 hotels and other lodging options within the local area. Below are places to stay in the area:
- Motel Beloeil is 1.1 mi (1.7 km) from the center of Saint-Mathieu-de-Beloeil. This 2-star motel in Saint-Mathieu-de-Beloeil features free WiFi, free parking, and a 24-hour front desk.
- Hotel Bonaventure Montreal is 16 mi (25.8 km) from central Saint-Mathieu-de-Beloeil. This 4-star hotel in Montreal features a restaurant, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its family-friendly amenities and bar.
- Hotel Chrome Montréal Centre-ville is located 15.4 mi (24.8 km) from the heart of Saint-Mathieu-de-Beloeil. Guests who stay at this 3-star hotel in Montreal can enjoy access to a restaurant and a bar, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its bar and overall value.
Top places to see in the area include Saputo Stadium, 14.1 mi/22.8 km from the city center, and Olympic Stadium, which is 14.2 mi/22.9 km away.
Dressing for Saint-Mathieu-de-Beloeil
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 45°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 4°F
- From April to June, the average is 83°F during the day and 25°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 83°F during the day and 44°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 66°F as the daytime average and 12°F as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for Saint-Mathieu-de-Beloeil is 1.42 inches
- July and June are usually the hottest months averaging 81°F, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 9°F