Visiting San Sebastian del Oeste
Travelers to San Sebastian del Oeste will find plenty to explore and enjoy. Tourists to the city can also enjoy its welcoming locals.
- There are 2 hotels and other accommodations in San Sebastian del Oeste
- The closest major airport is in Puerto Vallarta, Jalisco (PVR-Licenciado Gustavo Diaz Ordaz Intl.), 29.8 mi (48 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Tepic, Nayarit (TPQ-Amado Nervo National), 39 mi (62.8 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in San Sebastian del Oeste
Favorite places to visit in the city include Church of San Sebastian del Oeste, San Sebastian Del Oeste Square, and Bull Ring. Additionally, you can explore the sights and enjoy the activities in the larger area.
This is a top place to stay based on Expedia user reviews:
- Hotel Los Arcos de Sol - With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and free parking, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its helpful staff and comfortable beds.
Dressing for San Sebastian del Oeste
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 85°F during the day and 49°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 89°F, while the average at night is 56°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 82°F with nighttime averages of 60°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 80°F and nighttime averages of 49°F
- About 1.57 inches of rain falls on San Sebastian del Oeste each year
- Usually May and April are the hottest months with an average of 88°F, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 50°F