Find Hotels in Saransk
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Meal plans available
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on Jul 31, 2019
Visitors can enjoy all that Saransk has to offer including the theaters, museums, and monuments. In Saransk, there are 10 hotels and other accommodations to choose from. The closest major airport is in Saransk (SKX), 3.3 mi (5.3 km) from the city center.
Sightseeing and Staying in Saransk
Cultural venues in the city include Republic Puppet Theatre, Mordovian Museum of Fine Arts S.D. Erzya, and Mordovian National Drama Theatre. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Museum of Mordovian Folk Culture and Cathedral of St. Theodore Ushakov.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 10 hotels and other lodging accommodations to choose from in Saransk. Listed here are places to stay within 5 miles of the city center.
- Hotel Meridian is located in the heart of Saransk. This 3.5-star hotel in Saransk features free breakfast, a restaurant, and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its central location and helpful staff.
- Four Points by Sheraton Saransk is located in central Saransk. Guests who stay at this 5-star hotel in Saransk can enjoy access to a restaurant and an indoor pool, along with an in-room kitchen. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its helpful staff.
- Mercure Saransk Center is located 0.5 mi (0.8 km) from the city center. This 4-star hotel in Saransk features a restaurant, free WiFi, and a fitness center.
Getting Around Saransk
To see more of the larger area, ride aboard one of the trains from Saransk Station. Saransk might not have many public transportation choices so consider a car rental to maximize your time.
Dressing for Saransk
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 41°F during the day and 7°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 77°F, while the average at night is 26°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 77°F with nighttime averages of 40°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 55°F and nighttime averages of 13°F
- Saransk gets about 18.86 inches of rain per year
- Usually July and June are the hottest months with an average of 76°F, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 10°F
Frequently asked questions
Where is the best place to stay in Saransk?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Saransk, will I receive a refund?
Where can I learn more about changing or cancelling my trip to Saransk?
What's the best place to stay for a family vacation to Saransk?
What's the best pet-friendly place to stay in Saransk?
What's the best place to stay with easy access to Cathedral of St. Theodore Ushakov?
What about the best place to stay close to Mordovia Republic Museum of Local Lore?
What's the best high-end hotel in Saransk?
What are some accommodations with pools in Saransk?
More trip options
- Saransk Hotels by Star Rating
- Hotels near Saransk Airports
- Hotels near Popular Saransk Attractions
- More Accommodation Types in Saransk
- More Hotel Options in Saransk
- More Popular Hotels in Republic of Mordovia
- Other Hotels near Saransk, Republic of Mordovia
- Hotels in Popular Destinations
- Hotel Deals
- Expedia's Latest Trends