When you think of your next getaway, you probably see yourself rambling around the streets, noticing the beautiful settings or the buildings wherever you look. But there is one draw you're prepared for most of all: Shadow Hills Golf Course. It has been an entry on your to-do list for years, and right now is the time to mark it finished.
Accommodation Close to Shadow Hills Golf Course
Hotels near Shadow Hills Golf Course
Hone your swing this vacation with a couple of rounds at Shadow Hills Golf Course.
You'll find it in Lubbock. If you're around the state capital, Austin, you'll need to venture 340 miles to experience it.
There are 2 hotels to choose from if you'd like to be nearby. The La Quinta Inn & Suites Lubbock North and WoodSpring Suites Lubbock West are both possible candidates and they are within 2 miles of Shadow Hills Golf Course.
For the budget-conscious traveler, there are several reasonably-priced accommodation options not too far away. A few places that are popular among visitors include the MCM Eleganté Hotel & Suites and the Overton Hotel and Conference Center.
If you can't get enough of the finer things in life, you'll be happy to discover that there are a few upmarket hotels in the vicinity. The Embassy Suites Lubbock and the Hampton Inn & Suites Lubbock Southwest are popular establishments that provide high-class service and amenities.
Merely 0.3 miles from Shadow Hills Golf Course, Pure Water Ice And Tea Company (5801 4th Street, Lubbock) offers sleepy tourists hot coffees and delicious treats. When the sun starts setting, think about the day's tours with a nourishing meal at Beef 'O' Brady's (5510 4th Street #280, Lubbock).
Still have time? There are lots of other things going on within close range of Shadow Hills Golf Course:
- If you are a fan of the architecture of historic houses, you might want to tour Tubbs-Carlisle House. You'll love the workmanship of this old home.
- You're sure to enjoy touring the dynamic campus of Lubbock Christian University, an institution of higher learning that is cherished by its many students and the community as a whole.
- Relax at Rawls Course and chat with a few of the locals members back at the clubhouse.
- Now showing! Stars and Stripes Drive-In Theatre is a hotspot for film fiends and casual cinema-goers alike.
- Spend some time at Maxey Park for some relaxation and recreation in the local outdoor spaces.
Expedia's resorts and hotels in Lubbock offer all the things you need, so you are certain to get locales near Shadow Hills Golf Course you'll fall in love with. Lots of arrivals choose Lubbock for an exceptional vacation, so you shouldn't be by yourself. All the pointers and recommendations you need we have right here. You can rest easy when reservation time is here, too: travelers of all manner recommend their Lubbock hotel.
- The staff at accommodation close to Shadow Hills Golf Course provide awesome service, which will only improve your visit to this marvelous feature.
- We've got it right here if you're in search of accommodations that are relaxing in addition to clean.
- Rooms in Lubbock accommodation are always presentable and neat.
Thanks to our extensive registry of hotels near Shadow Hills Golf Course, you can stay right in the neighborhood.
Fascinating Lubbock Facts
After you've accomplished Shadow Hills Golf Course, you'll still have more to see and do in Lubbock.
- In order to truly leave no area unexplored, take a look at some pastimes near Lubbock.
- Head out on the town to end the good times; when the sun rises, get educated about regional history.
- You will see Lubbock also knows a thing or two about hospitality after you spend some time on its abundant pastimes.
Planning a vacation to Lubbock is unquestionably the best idea you've ever come up with, especially when you cash in on Expedia's phenomenal deals on accommodation near Shadow Hills Golf Course. Say goodbye to the same old vistas and meet more than a few breathtaking new group photos!