Visitors can enjoy all that Sherrodsville has to offer including the lakeside setting and bars. This city also attracts tourists with its relaxing setting.
- You'll find 61 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of New Philadelphia
- The closest major airport is in Akron, OH (CAK-Akron-Canton), 30 mi (48.3 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Sherrodsville
Places to visit in the larger region include Algonquin Mill Complex, Trumpet in the Land, and Performing Art Center. In the area, you'll also find Dennison Depot Railroad Museum and Schoenbrunn Village.
As you plan your trip to Sherrodsville, you might not find accommodations in the city center, but you can select from 39 lodging options within the bigger area. Here are places to stay in the area:
- McKinley Grand Hotel is located 2.9 mi (4.7 km) from the heart of Sherrodsville. This 3-star resort in Sherrodsville features an outdoor pool, an indoor pool, and a health club.
- Sugarcreek Village Inn is 21.3 mi (34.2 km) from central Sherrodsville. This 3.5-star hotel in Canton features a restaurant, an indoor pool, and free WiFi. Our customers like its overall value and proximity to shopping.
- Travelodge by Wyndham New Philadelphia is 20.6 mi (33.1 km) from the center of Sherrodsville. Guests who stay at this 2-star hotel in Sugarcreek can enjoy access to free parking and cable TV. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its quiet location and comfortable rooms.
Dressing for Sherrodsville
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 57°F and the nighttime average to be 21°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 83°F during the day and 34°F at night
- July through September averages 83°F during the day and 46°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 70°F during the day and 21°F at night
- Average annual rainfall for Sherrodsville is 38.90 inches
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 83°F, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 22°F