Budget-minded travelers will find good deals in Shifnal, and visitors give high marks for the top-notch restaurants. Welcoming and relaxing, this city attracts tourists with its coffeehouses and bars.
- There are 5 hotels and other accommodations in Shifnal
- The closest major airport is in Birmingham (BHX), 29.7 mi (47.8 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Shifnal
A couple of favorite places to visit are Royal Air Force Museum and Weston Park. You'll also find The International Centre and Telford Ice Rink in the area.
As you plan your vacation, you'll find 5 hotels and other lodging options to select from in Shifnal. Here you'll find top ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Hundred House Hotel - This 4-star inn features free breakfast, a restaurant, and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its helpful staff and comfortable beds.
- Park House Hotel - Our customers like the dining options and overall value at this hotel. With a stay at this 4-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi.
- Haughton Hall - This 3.5-star hotel features free breakfast, a restaurant, and an indoor pool. Expedia customers like its bar and pool.
Getting Around Shifnal
If you want to explore the larger area, ride aboard one of the trains from Shifnal Station. Shifnal might not have many public transit choices so consider renting a car to explore more.
Dressing for Shifnal
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 52°F and the nighttime average to be 33°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 68°F during the day and 37°F at night
- July through September averages 70°F during the day and 46°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 59°F during the day and 36°F at night
- About 25.75 inches of rain falls on Shifnal each year
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 68°F, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 35°F