Visiting Smugglers Notch
Visitors to Smugglers Notch are sure to enjoy the ski areas. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its mountain views.
- There are 10 hotels and other accommodations in Smugglers Notch
- The closest major airport is in Stowe, VT (MVL-Morrisville-Stowe State), 9.2 mi (14.9 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Burlington, VT (BTV-Burlington Intl.), 19.6 mi (31.6 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Smugglers Notch
Skiing is a top activity, and Smugglers' Notch Ski Area is one place to visit. Additionally, you might want to add Smugglers Notch State Park to your agenda.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 10 hotels and other lodging options to choose from in Smugglers Notch. This is a top rated accommodation based on our user reviews:
- Smugglers' Notch Resort - With a stay at this 3-star condo resort, guests can enjoy access to 6 outdoor pools and the ski slopes, along with an in-room kitchenette. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its family-friendly amenities and overall value.
Dressing for Smugglers Notch
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 44°F during the day and 1°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 77°F, while the average at night is 21°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 78°F with nighttime averages of 38°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 62°F and nighttime averages of 4°F
- Smugglers Notch gets about 42.28 inches of rain per year
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 77°F, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 3°F