Visiting Spray Valley Provincial Park
Visitors can enjoy all that Spray Valley Provincial Park has to offer including the mountain views and restaurants. This city also attracts tourists with its relaxing and welcoming setting. A top sight in the area is Nakiska Ski Resort. There are 255 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area.
Sightseeing and Staying in Spray Valley Provincial Park
A favorite place to visit in the city is Spray Lakes. Additionally, you'll find Nakiska Ski Resort in the area.
As you plan for your vacation to Spray Valley Provincial Park, you might not find the perfect accommodation centrally located, but you can select from 255 hotels and other lodging options within the larger area. Listed here are places to stay in the region:
- Mount Engadine Lodge - All Inclusive is 1.2 mi (2 km) from the center of Spray Valley Provincial Park. This 3.5-star resort in Spray Valley Provincial Park features free parking, a sauna, and a library.
- Inns of Banff is 26.1 mi (42 km) from central Spray Valley Provincial Park. Guests who stay at this 2.5-star hotel in Banff can enjoy access to 3 restaurants and an indoor pool, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its family-friendly amenities and overall value.
- The Fox Hotel and Suites is located 26.1 mi (42 km) from the heart of Spray Valley Provincial Park. Guests who stay at this 3.5-star hotel in Banff can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its proximity to public transit and comfortable rooms.
Top places to visit around the area include Banff Gondola, located 23.9 mi (38.4 km) from the city center, and Upper Hot Springs, which is 24 mi/38.6 km away.
Dressing for Spray Valley Provincial Park
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 45°F during the day and 5°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 70°F, while the average at night is 21°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 74°F with nighttime averages of 33°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 58°F and nighttime averages of 10°F
- Spray Valley Provincial Park gets about 0.91 inches of rain per year
- Usually August and July are the hottest months with an average of 72°F, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 10°F