Visitors to Storrs are sure to enjoy the restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy the city's hockey games, live music, and festivals.
- You'll find 19 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Willington
- The closest major airport is in Hartford, CT (HFD-Hartford - Brainard), 21.1 mi (34 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Hartford, CT (BDL-Bradley Intl.), 24.2 mi (39 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Storrs
Cultural venues in the city include Ballard Institute and Museum of Puppetry, William Benton Museum of Art, and Jorgensen Center for the Performing Arts. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Harry A. Gampel Pavilion and University of Connecticut.
Here's a top accommodation based on our user reviews:
- Nathan Hale Inn & Conference Center - With a stay at this 3.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and an indoor pool, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its dining options and clean, comfortable rooms.
Dressing for Storrs
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 53°F and the nighttime average to be 17°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 81°F during the day and 31°F at night
- July through September averages 83°F during the day and 45°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 67°F during the day and 18°F at night
- Average annual rainfall for Storrs is 48.43 inches
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 81°F, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 19°F