Imagine yourself on your future day off: you might picture yourself sauntering through downtown, noticing the exquisite nature or the architecture all around you. Still, there is one attraction you're looking forward to most of all: Table Mountain. The day has come to check it off your bucket list.
Table Mountain Accommodation
Hotels near Table Mountain
Once you experience Table Mountain first-hand, you'll thoroughly understand why it is considered to be a favored place in the region.
You'll locate it in Cape Town, a city that draws travelers from all corners of the globe.
Pick from 135 hotels within a radius of 2 miles of Table Mountain. The Belmond Mount Nelson Hotel is 2 miles away. Alternatively, the POD Camps Bay and the Atlanticview Cape Town Boutique Hotel are 1 mile and 1 mile away, respectively.
You'll be grateful for the convenience of having a generous selection of budget hotels close by. Positioned 1 mile away is the Ezard House, but perhaps you could also have a look at the Mannabay Fine Boutique Hotel if you've got time. It's only 1 mile away.
If luxurious accommodation is a must have, there's upmarket hotels in abundance here. One of the local gems is the Mountain Villa Camps Bay, a walk of only 0.9 miles away. Another is the Hely House. You'll easily find this spot just 0.9 miles away.
With sweet treats, dark coffee and a cozy ambiance, Table Mountain Cafe (Table Mountain (Nature Reserve), Cape Town) is a great spot for explorers. It just so happens to be 0.07 miles away from Table Mountain.
Of course, there are some other things happening in the vicinity of Table Mountain:
- If you'd like a bit of fresh air and maybe a little paddle if it's a nice day, head to Camps Bay Beach.
- Catch a live theater show at Theatre on the Bay and let yourself be amazed by the talented local actors.
- Man has always held a fascination for mountains. If you are drawn to high peaks and stunning scenery, a climb up Lions Head is an experience you will cherish.
- A visit to the beach evokes memories of happiness, laughter and joy. Create more cherished moments by planning a trip to Clifton Bay Beach.
- South African Jewish Museum will provide you with a remarkable museum to visit.
Expedia's Cape Town rooms offer all that you require, so you can certainly have lodging near Table Mountain that you'll adore. Start going: Cape Town experienced more than a few sightseers in the last year. Once it comes time to make your booking, rest easy: sightseers of all types endorse their Cape Town hotel. All the secret advice you need we can provide just a few clicks away.
- "Orderly, fresh, and set to welcome you in" is how Cape Town hotel rooms will be waiting.
- The staff at accommodation near Table Mountain go above and beyond, which can only enrich your visit to this dazzling landmark.
- We've got soothing spaces for all groups, including large families and singles.
Suites close to Cape Town had more visitors in the last twelve months than the year prior to that, and it's clear why. You can stay right next door with Expedia's extensive inventory of hotels near Table Mountain.
Cape Town Fascinating Facts and Figures
Once Table Mountain is checked off your timetable, there are still more activities to see and do in Cape Town.
- Cape Town is currently beginning to find its place after having been only for those in the know.
- Take some time to plot some action, and you'll soon also discover Cape Town knows a thing or two about hospitality.
- Enjoy a night out on the town to top off your exploration; when the sun rises, get informed about Cape Town's past.
Prepare to wave goodbye to the same old views and greet some amazing selfies. Paying a visit to Cape Town is always a good strategy, particularly when you have awesome deals on hotel rooms near Table Mountain from Expedia. Reserve now!