Find Hotels in Temecula Valley Wine Country, CA
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on Sep 4, 2020
Reviewed on Sep 6, 2020
Reviewed on Mar 2, 2020
Reviewed on Mar 3, 2020
Reviewed on Dec 30, 2019
Reviewed on Sep 2, 2020
Visiting Temecula Valley Wine Country
Couples looking to get away will find a romantic atmosphere in Temecula Valley Wine Country, and visitors give high marks for the array of wineries, top-notch restaurants, and relaxing spas. Tourists who journey to this relaxing city can discover its live music, casinos, and shopping. Top sights in the city include Ponte Winery and Wilson Creek Winery.
- There are 91 hotels and other accommodations in Temecula Valley Wine Country
- The closest major airport is in Murrieta, CA (RBK-French Valley), 5.6 mi (9 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Carlsbad, CA (CLD-McClellan-Palomar), 29.6 mi (47.7 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Temecula Valley Wine Country
Wine tasting is one of the top activities, while Ponte Winery, Wilson Creek Winery, and Callaway Vineyard and Winery are favorite sights to visit. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Rancho Palomar Winery and Thorton Winery.
In Temecula Valley Wine Country, you'll find 91 hotels and other lodging options so you'll have a variety of choices for your holiday getaway. Below are top ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Carter Estate Winery and Resort - With a stay at this 4-star resort, guests can enjoy access to a winery and free breakfast, along with an in-room fireplace. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its bar and clean, comfortable rooms.
- Europa Village - Our customers like the dining options and breakfast at this inn. With a stay at this 3.5-star inn, guests can enjoy access to a winery and free breakfast, along with an in-room fireplace.
- South Coast Winery Resort and Spa - With a stay at this 4-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a winery and a full-service spa, along with an in-room fireplace. Expedia customers like its bar and pool.
Top places to visit in the area include Old Town Temecula Community Theater, 5.1 mi/8.3 km from the city center, and Temecula Creek Inn Golf Course, which is 5.2 mi (8.3 km) away.
Dressing for Temecula Valley Wine Country
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 69°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 45°F
- From April to June, the average is 78°F during the day and 49°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 82°F during the day and 59°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 79°F as the daytime average and 44°F as the nighttime average
- Temecula Valley Wine Country gets about 0.39 inches of rain per year
- August and September are usually the hottest months averaging 81°F, while December and January are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 45°F