Families will find kid-friendly activities in Fallbrook, and visitors give high marks for the top-notch restaurants. Tourists who journey to this scenic city can discover its casinos, golf courses, and shopping. Top sights around the area include Legoland California and Carlsbad Premium Outlets.
- There are 33 hotels and other accommodations in Fallbrook
- The closest major airport is in Murrieta, CA (RBK-French Valley), 13.9 mi (22.3 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Carlsbad, CA (CLD-McClellan-Palomar), 19.3 mi (31 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Fallbrook
A favorite place to visit in the city is Fallbrook Winery. In the area, you'll also find Legoland California and Carlsbad Premium Outlets.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 33 hotels and other lodging accommodations to select from in Fallbrook. These are top ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Econo Lodge Inn & Suites Fallbrook Downtown - With a stay at this 2-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and overall value.
- Pala Mesa Golf Resort - Temecula - Our customers like the bar and breakfast at this hotel. With a stay at this 3.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a golf course and a restaurant, along with free WiFi.
- Rodeway Inn Fallbrook - With a stay at this 2-star motel, guests can enjoy access to an outdoor pool and free parking, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its overall value and convenient parking.
One of the top places to see in the surrounding area is Mission San Juan Capistrano, located 24.4 mi (39.3 km) from the heart of the city.
Dressing for Fallbrook
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 69°F during the day and 46°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 85°F, while the average at night is 48°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 92°F with nighttime averages of 58°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 84°F and nighttime averages of 44°F
- Fallbrook gets about 9.76 inches of rain per year
- Usually September and August are the hottest months with an average of 89°F, whereas December and January are often coldest, averaging 46°F