Visitors can enjoy all that Menifee has to offer including the riverfront, golf courses, and restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its shopping. A top sight in the area is March Field Air Museum.
- You'll find 157 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Temecula
- The closest major airport is in Murrieta, CA (RBK-French Valley), 6.4 mi (10.3 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in San Bernardino, CA (SBD-San Bernardino Intl.), 30.7 mi (49.5 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Menifee
March Field Air Museum is a notable place to visit in the region. Additionally, you'll find City of Canyon Lake City Hall and Canyon Lake Chamber of Commerce in the area.
As you start planning your visit to Menifee, the perfect accommodation may not be centrally located but you'll find 52 hotels and lodging options locally. Listed here are places to stay in the area:
- Wilderness Lakes RV Resort is 2.5 mi (4.1 km) from the center of Menifee. Guests who stay at this 2-star campground in Menifee can enjoy access to a restaurant and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi. Our customers like its helpful staff and location.
- Beautiful Gated Community Where You Can Go Fishing, Walking, Running & Bicycling is 2.2 mi (3.6 km) from central Menifee. This 3-star hotel in Murrieta features a restaurant, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi. Our customers like its overall value and WiFi.
- Courtyard by Marriott Temecula Murrieta is located 7.6 mi (12.2 km) from the heart of Menifee. This 4-star hotel in Pala features 5 outdoor pools, a full-service spa, and a casino. Our customers like its breakfast and clean, comfortable rooms.
Dressing for Menifee
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 75°F during the day and 34°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 97°F, while the average at night is 42°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 101°F with nighttime averages of 54°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 90°F and nighttime averages of 33°F
- Menifee gets about 10.35 inches of rain per year
- Usually August and July are the hottest months with an average of 99°F, whereas December and January are often coldest, averaging 35°F