Visitors can enjoy all that Pala has to offer including the sporting events, casinos, and cafés. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its restaurants.
- You'll find 157 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Temecula
- The closest major airport is in Murrieta, CA (RBK-French Valley), 16.6 mi (26.8 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Carlsbad, CA (CLD-McClellan-Palomar), 25 mi (40.2 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Pala
Places to visit in the larger region include Palomar Mountain State Park, Palomar Observatory, and Redhawk Golf Course. You'll also find Temecula Creek Inn Golf Course and Van Roekel Winery in the area.
Below is a top accommodation based on our user reviews:
- Pala Casino Spa And Resort - With a stay at this 4-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to 5 outdoor pools and a full-service spa, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and clean, comfortable rooms.
Dressing for Pala
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 69°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 45°F
- From April to June, the average is 78°F during the day and 49°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 82°F during the day and 59°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 79°F as the daytime average and 44°F as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for Pala is 0.39 inches
- August and September are usually the hottest months averaging 81°F, while December and January are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 45°F