Visiting Torre Ruffa
Visitors to Torre Ruffa are sure to enjoy the beaches and restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy the city's gardens and bars.
- There are 23 hotels and other accommodations in Torre Ruffa
- The closest major airport is in Lamezia Terme (SUF-Lamezia Terme Intl.), 28.7 mi (46.3 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Torre Ruffa
Places to visit in the larger region include Formicoli Beach, Grotticelle Beach, and Scalèa Beach. In the area, you'll also find Riaci Beach and Baia di Riaci.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 23 hotels and other lodging options available to choose from in Torre Ruffa. These are highly ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Baia del Sole Resort - This 4-star hotel features a private beach, 2 restaurants, and free breakfast. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its helpful staff.
- Hotel Resort Tonicello - This 3-star hotel features free breakfast, a restaurant, and an outdoor pool.
- Hotel Villaggio Stromboli - This 3-star hotel features 2 restaurants, free breakfast, and free WiFi.
Dressing for Torre Ruffa
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 64°F during the day and 45°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 77°F, while the average at night is 49°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 88°F with nighttime averages of 61°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 80°F and nighttime averages of 46°F
- Average annual rainfall for Torre Ruffa is 1.14 inches
- Usually August and July are the hottest months with an average of 85°F, whereas February and January are often coldest, averaging 45°F