Expedia Verified Reviews
Get an overview of this hotelArt Deco hotel with free breakfast and restaurant
Popular property highlights
Located in the heart of Tunja, this hotel is within a 10-minute walk of Tunja Cathedral, Casa del Fundador Gonzalo Suarez Rendon, and Tunja Plaza de Bolivar. Tibasosa and San Martin Church are also within 2 mi (3 km).
Along with a restaurant, this smoke-free hotel has a health club and a coffee shop/café. Free full breakfast, free WiFi in public areas, and free self parking are also provided. Other amenities include a steam room, a 24-hour business center, and coffee/tea in a common area.
All 53 rooms offer comforts like pillowtop beds and pillow menus, plus free WiFi and LED TVs with cable channels. Other amenities available to guests include iPod docks, refrigerators, and minibars.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us! Opens in a new window.
Hotel Hunza features a health club and a steam room. The hotel offers a restaurant and a coffee shop/café. A complimentary breakfast is offered each morning. A computer station is located on site and wireless Internet access is complimentary.
A 24-hour business center is on site at this 3.5-star property. 6 meeting rooms are available. This Art Deco hotel also offers spa services, a garden, and coffee/tea in a common area. Limited complimentary onsite parking is available on a first-come, first-served basis.
Hotel Hunza is a smoke-free property.
- Coffee/tea in common areas
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Free breakfast
- Conference space
- Year Built 1973
- Coffee shop or café
- Free self parking
- Free WiFi
- Pool sun loungers
- Steam room
- Health club
- Computer station
- Smoke-free property
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Number of meeting rooms - 6
- Spa services on site
- Luggage storage
- 24-hour business center
- Conference space size (feet) - 2,84853389
- Laundry facilities
- Parking (limited spaces)
- Total number of rooms - 53
- Number of floors - 12
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Wedding services
- Free newspapers in lobby
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Free Wi-Fi
- Laundry facilities
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free self parking, Parking (limited spaces)
- Towels provided
- Premium TV channels
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Access via exterior corridors
- Free newspaper
- Free local calls
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Rainfall showerhead
- In-room safe
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- iPod docking station
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Cable TV service
- Free WiFi
- Room service (limited hours)
- Pillowtop mattress
- Pillow menu
- Sleep Number by Select Comfort mattress
- Free cribs/infant beds
- LED TV
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
- In-room climate control (heating)
- Wheelchair accessible
Where to Eat
A complimentary full breakfast is served each morning between 6 AM and 9:30 AM.
Bochica - This poolside restaurant serves breakfast, brunch, lunch, and dinner. A children's menu is available.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Nearby Things to Do
Recreational amenities at the hotel include a health club and a steam room.
Children under 12 years old are not allowed in the health club or spa tub without adult supervision.
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Check-in time ends at midnight
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is 1 PM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for COP 45000 per day.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets not allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
- Tourism fee: COP 8000 per person, per night
- The national sales tax (19%) is charged upon check-out to citizens of Colombia regardless of length of stay and to foreigners staying 60 consecutive days or more. Foreigners on a tourist visa are exempt from this tax. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a nontaxable guest.
- Resort fee: COP 8000.00 per person, per night
- In-room safe and safe insurance
- Rollaway bed fee: COP 45000 per day
- Hotel Hunza
- Hotel Hunza Tunja
- Hunza Tunja
We should mention
If you are traveling with a child your property may require you to present the following documents: Parents traveling into Colombia with a child under 18 may be required to present the child's birth certificate and photo ID (passport for foreign visitors) upon check-in. If a relative or legal guardian is traveling into Colombia with the child, that relative or legal guardian may be required to present a notarized consent of travel signed by both parents and a copy of both parents' ID. If only one parent is traveling into Colombia with the child, that parent may be required to present a notarized consent of travel signed by the other parent. Visitors who plan to travel with children should consult with a Colombian consulate office prior to travel for further guidance. This property's policy is to refuse certain bookings for the purpose of group events or parties, including pre-wedding stag/bachelor and hen/bachelorette parties. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. Some facilities may have restricted access. Guests can contact the property for details using the contact information on the booking confirmation.