Get an overview of this hotelArt Deco hotel with free breakfast and restaurant
Popular property highlights
Located in the heart of Tunja, this hotel is within a 10-minute walk of Tunja Cathedral, Casa del Fundador Gonzalo Suarez Rendon, and Tunja Plaza de Bolivar. San Martin Church and Unicentro Mall are also within 2 mi (3 km).
A restaurant, an indoor pool, and a health club are available at this smoke-free hotel. Free continental breakfast, free WiFi in public areas, and free self parking are also provided. Additionally, a coffee shop/café, a steam room, and a 24-hour business center are onsite.
All 53 rooms offer comforts like pillowtop beds and down comforters, plus free WiFi and iPod docks. Other amenities available to guests include 24-hour room service, TVs, and refrigerators.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
In addition to an indoor pool, Hotel Hunza provides a health club and a steam room. The hotel offers a restaurant and a coffee shop/café. A complimentary breakfast is offered each morning. A computer station is located on site and wireless Internet access is complimentary.
A 24-hour business center is on site at this 3.5-star property. 6 meeting rooms are available. This Art Deco hotel also offers spa services, a garden, and coffee/tea in a common area. Limited complimentary onsite parking is available on a first-come, first-served basis.
Hotel Hunza is a smoke-free property.
- Coffee/tea in common areas
- Indoor pool
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Free breakfast
- Conference space
- Year Built 1973
- Coffee shop or café
- Free self parking
- Free WiFi
- Pool sun loungers
- Steam room
- Health club
- Computer station
- Smoke-free property
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Number of meeting rooms - 6
- Spa services on site
- Luggage storage
- 24-hour business center
- Conference space size (feet) - 2,84853389
- Laundry facilities
- Parking (limited spaces)
- Total number of rooms - 53
- Number of floors - 12
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Wedding services
- Free newspapers in lobby
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Indoor pool
- Free Wi-Fi
- Laundry facilities
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free self parking, Parking (limited spaces)
- Pay movies
- Access via exterior corridors
- Free local calls
- Daily housekeeping
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Rainfall showerhead
- In-room safe
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- iPod docking station
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Free WiFi
- Free dial-up Internet access
- Room service (24 hours)
- Down comforter
- Pillowtop mattress
- Sleep Number by Select Comfort mattress
Where to Eat
A complimentary continental breakfast is served each morning between 6 AM and 9:30 AM.
Bochica - This poolside restaurant serves breakfast, brunch, lunch, and dinner. A children's menu is available.
24-hour room service is available.
Nearby Things to Do
Recreational amenities at the hotel include an indoor pool, a health club, and a steam room.
Children under 12 years old are not allowed in the swimming pool, health club, or spa tub without adult supervision.
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Check-in time ends at midnight
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is 1 PM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children 12 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding. Children may not be eligible for complimentary breakfast.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- Pets not allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
- Tourism fee: COP 8000 per person, per night
- The national sales tax (19%) is charged upon check-out to citizens of Colombia regardless of length of stay and to foreigners staying 60 consecutive days or more. Foreigners on a tourist visa are exempt from this tax. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a nontaxable guest.
- Resort fee: COP 8000.00 per person, per night
- In-room safe and safe insurance
- Hotel Hunza
- Hotel Hunza Tunja
- Hunza Tunja
We should mention
If you are traveling with a child your property may require you to present the following documents: Parents traveling into Colombia with a child under 18 may be required to present the child's birth certificate and photo ID (passport for foreign visitors) upon check-in. If a relative or legal guardian is traveling into Colombia with the child, that relative or legal guardian may be required to present a notarized consent of travel signed by both parents and a copy of both parents' ID. If only one parent is traveling into Colombia with the child, that parent may be required to present a notarized consent of travel signed by the other parent. Visitors who plan to travel with children should consult with a Colombian consulate office prior to travel for further guidance. This property's policy is to refuse certain bookings for the purpose of group events or parties, including pre-wedding stag/bachelor and hen/bachelorette parties. Children 12 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Children may not be eligible for complimentary breakfast. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. Some facilities may have restricted access. Guests can contact the property for details using the contact information on the booking confirmation.