Visiting Union Pier
Visitors to Union Pier are sure to enjoy the beaches and wineries. Tourists can also enjoy the city's forests and opera houses.
- You'll find 335 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Benton Harbor
- The closest major airport is in South Bend, IN (SBN-South Bend Intl.), 21.1 mi (34 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Chicago, IL (MDW-Midway Intl.), 54.3 mi (87.4 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Union Pier
The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the beaches and Townline Beach. In the area, you'll also find Galien River County Park and New Buffalo Public Beach.
In Union Pier, you'll find 52 hotels and other lodging options so you'll have a variety of choices for a perfect vacation. Below is a top rated accommodation based on Expedia user reviews:
- Garden Grove Bed and Breakfast - With a stay at this 3.5-star bed & breakfast, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with free Internet. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and helpful staff.
Dressing for Union Pier
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 52°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 17°F
- From April to June, the average is 82°F during the day and 35°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 83°F during the day and 49°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 68°F as the daytime average and 19°F as the nighttime average
- About 42.72 inches of rain falls on Union Pier each year
- July and June are usually the hottest months averaging 81°F, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 20°F