See yourself ambling through the city center of your upcoming day off, taking note of the buildings or the exquisite settings everywhere around you. But University of California Santa Cruz is one draw you are anticipating in particular. For as long as you can remember, you have wanted to escape there, and right now is finally the time to get yourself there.
Places to Stay at University of California Santa Cruz
Hotels near University of California Santa Cruz
University of California Santa Cruz ought to be right at the very top of your itinerary. After all, there's a good reason that it's so iconic.
Head to Santa Cruz if you'd like to see it.
If you want to stay near to all the action, there are approximately 52 hotels to choose from. You will probably be able to find something to your liking at the Casablanca On The Beach and Ocean Lodge.
If you and your family are traveling on a tight budget, you'll find some appropriate accommodation options not too far away. The Dream Inn Santa Cruz and the West Cliff Inn - A Four Sisters Inn are ones to keep in mind.
In search of a bit of luxury and prestige? You'll be relieved to hear that the general vicinity has a few upmarket hotels. Check out the amenities and latest offers at the Pacific Blue Inn and the Chaminade Resort & Spa.
Need a quick pick-me-up? Stevenson Coffee House (Cowell-Stevenson Road, Santa Cruz) is the spot for you. Just 0.3 miles away from University of California Santa Cruz, sightseers walk in here for coffee and finger treats. If the day's fading, stroll over to Terry Freitas Cafe (Santa Cruz) and unwind with a drink or two.
Before you head off, check out what the rest of the area has available:
- Lovers of nature will appreciate the serenity at the University of Santa Cruz Arboretum. Enquire into the names of the bushes and trees displayed, or simply bask in the feeling of being outdoors.
- Drive and putt over bunkers and around the roughs at Pasatiempo Golf Course for some fun under the sun.
- Whether you want to reflect in peace or learn more about the story behind the building, Mission Santa Cruz is a worthwhile place to visit.
- Take a guided tour of Williams-Reynolds House, a prominent historic residence that you are able to view from the inside.
- Make your way to Santa Cruz Museum of Art and History and take in their admirable exhibits of wonderful art.
Expedia's inventory of Santa Cruz places to stay offers everything you require, so you'll surely have a place to stay near University of California Santa Cruz you'll adore. There were hundreds of sightseers in the last twelve months, so you shouldn't be alone. When booking time hits, you can rest assured: all types of guests would recommend their Santa Cruz hotel to an acquaintance. You're just a click away from all the inside information you need.
- The staff at accommodation close to University of California Santa Cruz go beyond the expected, which is appropriate for such a fine feature.
- We've got it here if you're looking for spaces that are pleasant in addition to fresh and clean.
- Discover that Santa Cruz lodging are always neat and clean.
As you can see, it's clear why Santa Cruz getaways saw more visitors in 2016 than the year before that. Your number one place is expecting you with our diverse directory of hotels near University of California Santa Cruz.
Learn All About Santa Cruz
When you've accomplished University of California Santa Cruz, you'll still have things to do in Santa Cruz.
- Santa Cruz adventures have been a well-kept secret until recently, but rising visits mean today is the day to make your reservations.
- Enjoy the downtown scene to end your adventure; the next day, drop in on one of Santa Cruz's historical sites.
- Prepare to discover Santa Cruz also knows its stuff when it comes to greeting its travelers with a hospitable hello after some hours spent on its a full plate of activities.
Planning a getaway to Santa Cruz is always a good plan, especially when you have awesome deals on hotel rooms near University of California Santa Cruz from Expedia. Bid adieu to the scenes you're used to and usher in some all-new landscapes!