Visitors are sure to enjoy all that Urchfont has to offer. Top sights around the area include Stonehenge and Old Sarum.
- There are 453 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area
- The closest major airport is in Bristol (BRS-Bristol Intl.), 33.8 mi (54.4 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Urchfont
Notable places to visit in the surrounding region include Stonehenge and Old Sarum. Additionally, you'll find West Kennet Long Barrow and Silbury Hill in the area.
As you plan your vacation to Urchfont, the perfect accommodation may not be in the city center but you'll find 40 hotels and other lodging options within the local area. Here are places to stay in the area:
- Parade Park Bath is located 19.1 mi (30.8 km) from the heart of Urchfont. Guests who stay at this 2-star bed & breakfast in Bath can enjoy access to a bar and free WiFi. Our customers like its dining options and bar.
- Village Hotel Swindon is 18.5 mi (29.8 km) from central Urchfont. This 4-star hotel in Swindon features a full-service spa, a restaurant, and an indoor pool. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its overall value and convenient parking.
- The Old Mill Hotel is 18.3 mi (29.5 km) from the center of Urchfont. Guests who stay at this 3-star hotel in Bath can enjoy access to a restaurant and free parking, along with free WiFi. Our customers like its family-friendly amenities and dining options.
Dressing for Urchfont
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 51°F and the nighttime average to be 34°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 69°F during the day and 38°F at night
- July through September averages 72°F during the day and 48°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 60°F during the day and 37°F at night
- Urchfont gets about 0.87 inches of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 70°F, while the coldest months are February and January with an average of 36°F