Picture yourself rambling through the lanes during your next getaway, taking note of the buildings or the exquisite world everywhere around you. Still, Vermont State House is one feature you've been especially counting on. It's been an entry on your to-do list for a while, and right now is finally the day to check it off.
Find Your Vermont State House Lodging
Hotels near Vermont State House
Want to stop by Vermont State House?
It's located in Montpelier, the state capital and a must-see destination for tourists all over the world.
Our time is precious, and that's why lots of travelers stay around the action. There are 3 to choose from. The Capitol Plaza Hotel & Conference Center and Econo Lodge Montpelier are solid choices, and are only 2 miles from Vermont State House.
Staying at the Inn at Montpelier, an affordable hotel situated 0.4 miles away, means you're free to spend more of your hard-earned cash on exploring and sightseeing.
Hoping to enjoy a bit of luxury? You'll be pleased to hear that the general vicinity has a generous share of upmarket hotels. Check out the amenities and latest offers at the Comfort Inn & Suites at Maplewood and the Hilltop Inn of Vermont.
Be sure to sample the coffee and sweet snacks available at Capitol Grounds, aspot near Vermont State House. You might also want to revitalize with a wholesome dinner at J Morgan's Steakhouse. You'll be pleased to know that this spot is also in the heart of things. Unwind with a couple of beers from Kismet.
Still have time? There are lots of other things happening within close range of Vermont State House:
- History buffs should make time to see Vermont Historical Society Museum, a place where history comes alive to tell the tales and events of years long gone.
- Get ready to shed a few tears, have some laughs or just relax and enjoy the unfolding spectacle at Lost Nation Theater, the home of wonderful live theater.
- You can get involved in community art and culture events at T.W. Wood Gallery. Make sure you check out their dynamic calendar of music shows, art displays and workshops.
- Fresh air and beautiful surroundings are found in abundance at Hubbard Park.
- You're sure to enjoy spending time at the buzzing campus of Vermont College of Fine Arts, an institution of higher learning that is valued by its students and the community as a whole.
Places to stay in Stowe from Expedia supply everything you need, so you can be certain to get spots near Vermont State House that you'll love. You shouldn't be by yourself, as there were hundreds of travelers last year. Once reservation time is here, you can rest easy: sightseers of all types would endorse their Stowe hotel to an acquaintance. You're just a few clicks away from all the insider info you're searching for.
- Rooms in Stowe lodging are presentable, neat, and primed to greet you.
- You're on the right site if you're in search of accommodations that are snug in addition to orderly and neat.
- The guest services at accommodation near Vermont State House will be great which is appropriate for such a magnificent monument.
With Expedia's excellent database of hotels near Vermont State House, you can stay right nearby your number one place.
Interesting Stowe Facts
You'll still have lots to do in Stowe after Vermont State House is realized.
- Happen upon the perfect store to get a few gifts and eat a tasty snack of its signature fare.
- Take some time to plan one or more of the excursions, and you'll soon also see Stowe knows a thing or two about hospitality.
- Stowe is a fashionable spot that continues to increase in acclaim.
You won't regret planning a journey to Stowe, particularly when you have awesome deals on accommodation near Vermont State House from Expedia. Bid adieu to the sights you're used to and usher in more than a few new photo opportunities!