Visitors can enjoy all that Vesyoloe has to offer including the seaside, bars, and restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its shopping.
- There are 16 hotels and other accommodations in Vesyoloe
- The closest major airport is in Sochi (AER-Sochi Intl.), 4.2 mi (6.7 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Vesyoloe
A favorite place to visit in the city is Olympic Beach. You'll also find Olympic Alder Park and Sochi Autodrom in the area.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 16 hotels and other lodging accommodations to choose from in Vesyoloe. Here are top ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Radisson Blu Paradise Resort & Spa, Sochi - This 5-star resort features 2 outdoor pools, a full-service spa, and 3 restaurants. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its beach locale and pool.
- Bridge Resort - Our customers like the beach locale and helpful staff at this resort. This 4-star resort features a full-service spa, an outdoor pool, and an indoor pool.
- Barkhatnye Sezony Ekaterininsky Kvartal - This 3-star resort features a restaurant, free WiFi, and free parking. Expedia customers like its breakfast and beach locale.
Dressing for Vesyoloe
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 56°F during the day and 35°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 78°F, while the average at night is 43°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 81°F with nighttime averages of 55°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 71°F and nighttime averages of 38°F
- Average annual rainfall for Vesyoloe is 30.75 inches
- Usually August and July are the hottest months with an average of 79°F, whereas February and January are often coldest, averaging 36°F