Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Meal plans available
Reviewed on Dec 28, 2020
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on Jan 6, 2021
Reviewed on Oct 21, 2020
History buffs will enjoy exploring Vicksburg, and visitors give high marks for the casinos, riverfront, and shopping. This city also attracts tourists with its monuments, museums, and restaurants. A top sight in the city is Vicksburg National Military Park.
- There are 39 hotels and other accommodations in Vicksburg
- The closest major airport is in Madison, MS (DXE-Bruce Campbell Field), 44.9 mi (72.3 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Jackson, MS (JAN-Evers Intl.), 46.2 mi (74.3 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Vicksburg
Well known for its museums, the city's cultural venues include Martha Vick House, Biedenharn Coca-Cola Museum, and Old Depot Museum. Its monuments and historic sites are notable and landmarks include McNutt House. The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the riverfront and these places to visit: Vicksburg National Military Park, Catfish Row Children's Art Park, and Linden Plantation Gardens.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 39 hotels and other lodging options available to pick from in Vicksburg. Below are top ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Duff Green Mansion - With a stay at this 4-star bed & breakfast, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its pool and convenient parking.
- Belle of the Bends - With a stay at this 3-star bed & breakfast, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with free WiFi.
- Baer House Inn - This 3.5-star bed & breakfast features free breakfast, free WiFi, and free parking. Expedia customers like its breakfast and convenient parking.
Dressing for Vicksburg
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 72°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 35°F
- From April to June, the average is 91°F during the day and 49°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 93°F during the day and 58°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 83°F as the daytime average and 35°F as the nighttime average
- Vicksburg gets about 54.72 inches of rain per year
- August and July are usually the hottest months averaging 92°F, while January and December are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 37°F
Frequently asked questions
Where is the best place for a stay in Vicksburg?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Vicksburg, will I receive a refund?
Where can I learn more about changing or cancelling my trip to Vicksburg?
What's the best budget-friendly hotel in Vicksburg?
What's the best accommodation for a family trip to Vicksburg?
What's the best place to stay for a couple visiting Vicksburg?
What's the best pet-friendly accommodation in Vicksburg?
Where is the best place to stay with easy access to Ameristar Casino Vicksburg?
What about the best place to stay close to Vicksburg National Military Park?
What's the best high-end place to stay in Vicksburg?
What's the best place to stay if you'd like to visit the local casinos in Vicksburg?
Recent reviews of Vicksburg hotels
More trip options
- Vicksburg Hotels by Star Rating
- Hotels near Vicksburg Airports
- Hotels near Popular Vicksburg Attractions
- More Accommodation Types in Vicksburg
- More Hotel Options in Vicksburg
- More Popular Hotels in Mississippi
- Other Hotels near Vicksburg, Mississippi
- Hotels in Popular Destinations
- Hotel Deals
- Expedia's Latest Trends