Visitors to Vinorama are sure to enjoy the beaches. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its seafood restaurants. A top sight in the area is Puerto Los Cabos Golf Club.
- You'll find 54 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of East Cape
- The closest major airport is in San Jose del Cabo, Baja California Sur (SJD-Los Cabos Intl.), 16.5 mi (26.5 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Vinorama
The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the beaches and such places to visit as Vidasoul Beach and Cabo Pulmo Marine Reserve. Additionally, you'll find Puerto Los Cabos Golf Club in the area.
Below is a top place to stay based on Expedia user reviews:
- Villa del Faro - This 3.5-star hotel features free breakfast, a restaurant, and an outdoor pool. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its beach locale and pool.
Dressing for Vinorama
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 85°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 54°F
- From April to June, the average is 97°F during the day and 58°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 97°F during the day and 71°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 93°F as the daytime average and 57°F as the nighttime average
- About 7.09 inches of rain falls on Vinorama each year
- July and June are usually the hottest months averaging 97°F, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 56°F