Find Hotels in Wadsworth, IL
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on Aug 28, 2020
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on Jul 31, 2020
Reviewed on Oct 18, 2020
Reviewed on Oct 17, 2020
Reviewed on Oct 11, 2020
Reviewed on Nov 22, 2020
Families will find kid-friendly activities in Wadsworth, and all visitors are sure to appreciate the theme park. Tucked away and relaxing, this city attracts tourists with its shopping and restaurants. A top sight in the area is Six Flags Great America.
- You'll find 1200 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Chicago
- The closest major airport is in Kenosha, WI (ENW-Kenosha Regional), 10.9 mi (17.6 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Chicago, IL (PWK-Chicago Executive), 22.2 mi (35.8 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Wadsworth
A couple of favorite places to visit are Tempel Lipizzans and Gold Pyramid House. Additionally, you'll find Six Flags Great America in the area.
Here's a top rated accommodation based on Expedia user reviews:
- The Lotus Suites at Midlane-Gurnee/Waukegan - With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an indoor pool, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its family-friendly amenities and breakfast.
Dressing for Wadsworth
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 50°F and the nighttime average to be 15°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 81°F during the day and 33°F at night
- July through September averages 82°F during the day and 47°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 67°F during the day and 16°F at night
- About 34.09 inches of rain falls on Wadsworth each year
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 80°F, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 17°F