Visiting Wolfe Island
Visitors can enjoy all that Wolfe Island has to offer including the bars, restaurants, and parks. This city also attracts tourists with its welcoming locals. A top sight in the area is Boldt Castle.
- You'll find 79 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Kingston
- The closest major airport is in Kingston, ON (YGK-Norman Rogers), 10.2 mi (16.4 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Watertown, NY (ART-Watertown Intl.), 22.4 mi (36.1 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Wolfe Island
The picturesque setting of Big Sandy Bay Management Area and Lake Ontario exemplify the city's natural beauty. In the area, you'll also find Fort Henry and Royal Military College Museum.
Here's a top rated place to stay based on Expedia user reviews:
A top sight in the surrounding area is Boldt Castle, 26.6 mi/42.8 km from the city center.
Dressing for Wolfe Island
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 44°F and the nighttime average to be 7°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 74°F during the day and 28°F at night
- July through September averages 77°F during the day and 45°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 61°F during the day and 12°F at night
- Wolfe Island gets about 1.46 inches of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 75°F, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 11°F