Visitors can enjoy all that Adamstown has to offer including the breweries, local tours, and shopping. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its art.
- You'll find 207 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Lancaster
- The closest major airport is in Reading, PA (RDG-Reading Regional), 10.9 mi (17.6 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Lancaster, PA (LNS), 14.8 mi (23.8 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Adamstown
Places to visit in the larger region include Maple Grove Raceway, The Green Dragon Farmer's Market, and Ephrata Cloister. In the area, you'll also find Eicher Arts Center and Ephrata Performing Arts Center.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 5 hotels and other lodging options available to select from in Adamstown. Below is a top rated accommodation based on Expedia user reviews:
- Black Forest Inn of Adamstown - Amenities at this 2-star motel include free WiFi and free parking. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its overall value and clean rooms.
Dressing for Adamstown
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 56°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 21°F
- From April to June, the average is 85°F during the day and 37°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 85°F during the day and 49°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 69°F as the daytime average and 23°F as the nighttime average
- Adamstown gets about 43.27 inches of rain per year
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 84°F, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 23°F