Visiting West Reading
Visitors can enjoy all that West Reading has to offer including the live music, bars, and festivals. Tourists can also enjoy the city's coffeehouses and theaters.
- You'll find 33 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Reading
- The closest major airport is in Reading, PA (RDG-Reading Regional), 2.9 mi (4.7 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Lancaster, PA (LNS), 23.8 mi (38.3 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in West Reading
A favorite place to visit in the city is Reading Public Museum. Additionally, you'll find VF Outlet Center and Berkshire Mall in the area.
This is a top rated accommodation based on Expedia user reviews:
- Candlewood Suites Reading - This 2.5-star hotel features free WiFi, free parking, and a fitness center. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its family-friendly amenities and central location.
Dressing for West Reading
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 56°F during the day and 21°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 85°F, while the average at night is 37°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 85°F with nighttime averages of 49°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 69°F and nighttime averages of 23°F
- About 43.27 inches of rain falls on West Reading each year
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 84°F, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 23°F